Reunion Gold Corporation RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that allows users to view multiple website summaries or “Feeds” via an RSS aggregator program or service. By subscribing to an RSS feed for a specific website, you will be updated each time a news item or document is released on that website. Having a subscription to your most checked websites allows you to see updates as they are posted, from multiple sites, all in one place.
In order to receive RSS feeds you must first install an RSS reader, or subscribe to one of the many web-based versions(below) available freely on the internet.
Copy and paste the file path below into your RSS reader to subscribe to the feed.
Copy and paste the file path below into your Atom reader to subscribe to the feed.
- Tue Sep 19, 2017 - Reunion Gold Announces Closing of Final Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement
- Mon Sep 11, 2017 - Reunion Gold Announces Closing of First Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement Raising C$10.2 million
- Wed Aug 23, 2017 - Reunion Gold Announces Non-Brokered Private Placement to raise up to C$15,000,000
THIS NEWS RELEASE IS NOT FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES OR
FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES
Longueuil, Canada, August 23, 2017. Reunion Gold Corporation (TSX-V: RGD) (the \'Company\' or \'Reunion\') announces plans to complete a non-brokered private placement financing of up to C$15,000,000 of units of its securities (the \'Units\') at $0.13 per Unit (the \'Financing\').
- Thu Aug 3, 2017 - Reunion Gold Corporation - Corporate Presentation
- Thu Jul 27, 2017 - Reunion Gold Announces Option to Acquire a Large Gold Property in French Guiana
- Fri Jun 30, 2017 - First Quarter Financial Statements & MD&A
- Thu Jun 29, 2017 - Year Ended March 31, 2017 - Financial and MD&A
- Thu Mar 9, 2017 - Reunion Gold Closes Private Placement
- Tue Feb 14, 2017 - Reunion Gold Announces Private Placement
- Fri Feb 10, 2017 - Reunion Gold Announces Additions to Management Team, Appointment of New Director and Grant of Options